I am Debra Mastaler, President of Alliance-Link, a link marketing firm in business since 2001 and based in Northern Virginia.
As an experienced link builder and webmaster with multiple properties, I am constantly on the look-out for new and creative ways to promote my sites.
I understand what it takes to run a site, coordinate an outreach team and execute a marketing strategy, and I know it’s not always easy.
I designed Alliance-Link to be your ultimate link building resource, my two unique link building services, Link Building Tool Directory and Epic Link Building Ideas blog are available to help you succeed in your link building efforts.
Link building is an important part of your overall SEO strategy and should be approached with care, it’s important the people who help you have experience and training in the discipline.
I have spoken at over 100 industry events as a featured keynote speaker or topic panelist at venues such as Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES), Digital Book World, the High Ranking Seminars, Small Business Unleashed and more. I am my ninth year of keynoting the Link Building Fundamentals training for Search Marketing Expo.
Link building training is one of my specialties, I have done (and continue to do) many for Fortune 500 brands, the Direct Marketing Association and Search Engine Strategies (now ClickZ).
In early 2015 I was certified in link building and as a link building trainer by the OMCP.
I am a featured columnist on Search Engine Land, a judge for the Landy Awards, have written for or been featured in Tech Crunch, PC World, Search Engine Journal, Search Marketing Standard, CIO, Web Marketing Today, State of Search, ComputerWorld, Search Engine Watch and several others.
Interviews and Awards
I was honored to be named one of Search Marketing Standard magazines’ “2011 Women of Internet Marketing” and 17th in the Invesp Top 100 Most Influential Marketers.
In addition to being an experienced and certified link building trainer, I have the confidence of some of the best minds in the SEO industry. I don’t take their words lightly, I have great respect for these people and appreciate their kind words and willingness to include me in interviews, in their books, and their webinars. Here are three people I admire tremendously who think I know a thing or two about search marketing:
Debra is one of the leading authorities in link building, her background in publicity and marketing give her an edge over people who are just hunting for PageRank™. She gets the Web is a web of ideas, people, and emotions and knows how to leverage it all for amazingly high ROI.” ~ Aaron Wall/SEOBook.com
Debra’s rich background in real world marketing combined with her creative genius make her an effective marketer who “gets” that links are an extension of business relationships.” ~ Christine Churchill, Key Relevance
“Debra Mastaler‘s link building skills are among the most respected in the online marketing industry, the girl knows her stuff.” ~ Marty Weintraub, AimClear
Podcasts and Videos:
- SEMRush Link Building 2017
- Intrapromote Links Are Still Important – An Interview with Debra Mastaler
- SEO Dojo: Link Building Tips and Unnatural Linking Messages
- On Stone Temple Consulting Podcast: Debra Mastaler with Eric Enge
- On WOW Web Professionals Debra Mastaler on Link Building Stratgies
- On Web Pro News Link Building Tips with Debra Mastaler
- Link Research Tools – Cemper’s Link Building & SEO Podcast
- CopyPress/Malcontent Podcast Link Building, errr I mean Content Placement
- Level 343 – Post Penguin Linking with Debra Mastaler
- SEOBook – Interview with Link Guru Debra Mastaler
- Word Stream – Link Building Expert Interview Series: Debra Mastaler
- SEO Contrarian – Ari Interviews Debra on Link Building Monday
- Sugarrae Blog – Link Building With the Experts
- Search Engine People – Ruud Questions: Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – Six Questions with Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – The Lowdown on Link Building with Debra Mastaler
- One Degree – 5 Link Building Questions with Debra Mastaler
- AimClear Blog – Tasty LinkBait: Debra Mastaler Interviewed
- CopyPress – Get Links-A-Building Featuring Debra Mastaler
Follow Debra on Twitter for solid industry news and fresh marketing ideas @debramastaler